FASHION

FASHION

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Work Out Plan

The main part of a healthy diet is exercise as well as eating healthy. This is the first part to my "Hannah's healthy heart" series. I litterally just came up with that and it probably doesn't make sense but it rhymes. You need to have a workout plan that works for you and by that i mean if your not very athletic you don't want to work your body to hard and give it a workout it cant handle or a really easy workout that wont do anything for you. I recommend yoga,running(track).sports...... For me the key things would be yoga and running because i like to practice for cross country for the following year of school and next year I'm planning to join the team. I have also signed chosen my options for next year and one of them is sports performance. Play your favorite music on your ipod or phone when your running because it will act as a motivation. To give you an example look out for a following blog post on the whole list. Oh and if you want to include yoga in your workout plan that i recommend you do it early to start your day off.
P.S. a cute yoga mat and workout clothes help me stick to my plan and be more excited for it.
disclaimer*****this picture doesnt belong to me i found it on this website yogafuture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment