FASHION

FASHION

Saturday 14 May 2011

HI

I am currently in haynes room. were listening to california king , super bass ,mean.... etc bored shes not really fun cuz shes cleaning her closet and not really talking to me. Im gonna ask her if she wants to say anythin. She says nah im ok. this is probably really boring cuz i have nothing to say. hmm.. oh i went to the mall today. I got alot of tops oh oops hayne was talking to me something about fat people idk. (nothing offensive) I bought alot of tops at american eagle and forever 21. I also got hand sanitizer the full size ones not the pocket ones. Ummm i also got a brush for bronzer and highlight and a neon tanktop. mainly just flowy summer tops. weelll my dogs making noises and i think ive rambled enough so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment