FASHION

FASHION

Tuesday 5 July 2011

SUMMER IS FINNALY HERE

summer is finnaly here and my goal of doin 1 blog a day starts tonight. I got my room redone it looks alot cleaner. I got my school supplies list for next year and im so excited even tho its my last year to get a schools supply list. I am sitting at my desk/vanity eating frozen yogurt. Its only been about a week since school was out but ive not really been sticking to my original scheldule. Im getting it all on track now though. Tom im hanging out with a friend and looking up some programs to do. Ive been doing alot of cooking usually and my favorite recipe i made so far has got to be the bruschetta i made today. Maybe ill make a recipe blog. What i found really helpful is writting everything you eat down and always having a water bottle by your side. my frozen yogurts startring to melt so i better head off. have a good summer!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment